Where No Phones
Have Gone Before.

News & Promotions

Busy Mothers Need Speedy Internet

Download Graphics to View Early morning wake-up cries from the baby. Mad scrambles to get kids dressed, fed, and out the door. Emails with family and friends. Online searches for parenting tips and community activities. Plus more and more and more.

Considering the fast-paced demands of motherhood, she clearly needs high-speed internet. Call 208-355-2211 now for this Mother's Day deal: try a faster internet speed at your current rate for a month.

Posted May 10, 2017

Telephone Exchange in Yellow Pine, Idaho

MTE has pioneered communications services for rural communities in Arizona and Idaho. Taking telephone lines where none existed, we built over mountain-tops to reach customers in Lakeview, Warren, Warm Lake and Yellow Pine.

MTE performs an essential role in bringing communication to rural communities. We provide state-of-the-art telecommunications using fiber optic cable and digital switching equipment.

MTE has built exchanges from the ground up
in Cascabel, Silverbell, Millsite, and Granite Mountain, Arizona.

Employee Owned

MTE has been in operation since 1909 and became an employee-owned and operated company in 2008. Today we serve over 3,000 customers.

Community Focused

Our mission is to provide the highest quality connections between our customers and the world.

Customer Centered

We continue to look for new service areas and welcome every opportunity to build our customer base.
MTE Staff in Weiser Idaho Parade

Sign up for service:

Questions? Call us toll-free at 800-462-4523.

Email: info@mtecom.net

MTE Communications
2205 Keithley Creek Rd
PO Box 7
Midvale, Idaho 83645

Customer Appreciation